Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Thousand Faces #6: Fall 2008

If you haven't checked out A Thousand Faces: The Quarterly Journal of Superhuman Fiction, then this is your chance now. Issue #6 debuts online this week, and I have a story published within its pages. "The Nature of the Job" is a little story I worked on early last year, and passed it to Frank Byrns, the editor of ATF. He'd published a story of mine in issue #2, so I crossed my fingers and sent him a piece that was slightly longer than what submission guidelines called for. Thankfully, he's a prince, and said he'd fit it in a future issue. The future is this week, and my second official published story hits the internet (although, I make money if you buy a paperback copy...y'know, just sayin). Give it a look, hope you find it enjoyable.

No comments: